Microsoft PowerPoint Training in Connecticut
Microsoft PowerPoint is full of features which allow you to present information in a concise and exciting format. New Horizons of Connecticut has the Microsoft PowerPoint courses and training you need to help you create professional and captivating presentations.
We offer world-class training for several versions, including 2013, 2010, 2007 as well as 2003. And, of course, all classes are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers. Whether you're new to PowerPoint or an advanced user, our training will cover all you need to know to become a PowerPoint power user.
What's new for Microsoft PowerPoint 2013?
PowerPoint 2013 is primed for use on tablets and phones, so you can swipe and tap your way through presentations. Key features include:
- More templates from which to choose
- New, improved presenter tools
- Hassle-free Presenter View
- Better design tools and theme variations
- Online meeting capabilities through Lync
- Improved video & audio support
Microsoft PowerPoint Course Topics
- New Features of PowerPoint
- Creating presentations with PowerPoint
- Formatting and organizing PowerPoint slides
- Working with graphics, tables and charts
- Adding multimedia and SmartArt to presentations
- Integrating with Microsoft Office files
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Courses
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Courses
Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Courses
Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 Courses
For more information about Microsoft PowerPoint training from New Horizons, fill out the form to the right and a representative will contact you shortly.