Microsoft Publisher Training in Connecticut
Microsoft Publisher is an easy-to-use program that produces stunning, professional publications. Whether you are new to Microsoft Publisher or looking to learn tips and tricks, New Horizons of Connecticut has the training you need to prepare a publication for distribution.
We offer world-class training for versions 2010 and 2007, and, of course, all classes are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers.
What's new for Microsoft Publisher 2013?
Publisher 2013 lets you search for pictures in one place, whether they’re on your computer, in the Office.com clip art gallery, or on the web. Key features include:
- Creating picture backgrounds and effects
- Photo center printing
- Swapping and adding pictures
- Text effects
Microsoft Publisher Course Topics
- Newest features of Publisher
- Working with basic publications
- Editing and formatting publications in Publisher
- Working with pictures and graphics in Publisher
- Preparing a publication for distribution
Microsoft Publisher 2013 Courses
Microsoft Publisher 2010 Courses
Microsoft Publisher 2007 Courses
For more information about Microsoft Publisher training from New Horizons, fill out the form to the right and a representative will contact you shortly.